Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ROP DT- Ladybug Tilda turns Basic Grey!

... hehe.. in more ways than one!!

First because when creating this card I used Basic Grey papers (minus the black & white large polka dotted one).. secondly because I used greys and blacks a lot when colouring her.. so she turned out Basic Grey!! And third, because I used Basic Grey's Challenge Sketch. sorry, I couldn't help it! :)







I hope you like it. This is a different card from my "usual" colour combos.. but it was fun. This Tilda is a new stamp I was given, (thank you Sonja sweetie!!) I just love Magnolias, so I was jumping up and down when I was sent three stamps by a dear friend of mine! I am thoroughly blessed. xx





I didn't add a lot of embellies, as the sketch and papers are busy enough; but I did add a shower of flowers. Ribbon is from Quixotic Paperie,pearl hearts are from my stash. Rhinestones are basic Grey as well, red mini roses are from Craft time, large white flower is Magnolia.. so lush!! Sentiment is Stampin ' Up.







This is how I decorated the inside. I used a card making kit, it had these colours, and I saw it was fitting to decorate the inside in a retro way. What do you think of my Ladybug Maggie? I will be entering this card for Magnolia Down Under Challenges as well, as the theme is Thank you card this week.







I would be so happy to hear from you. Thank you for coming to visit me today. Have a lovely week!

Smiles!!


Thanks for looking

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Rosette! Love the colouring!! <3

How are you honey?? Huuugs;*

Anonymous said...

Wow--I love your fabulous coloring! This Tilda looks so cute with these papers--these colors are perfect! And the inside is gorgeous, too--what a wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
Hugs,
April

Debbi said...

So pretty! I love how you even finished the inside. The whole card is just beautiful!
*smiles*
debbi

Ursula's Kreativecke said...

Hallo Rosette,
die Tilda - Karte ist wunderschön und die Farben so passend.

Liebe Grüße

Ursula

Mirabelka said...

Hi, I looked a few pages and want to tell you how much I like your work.
lots of love from Poland

Lynda Nielsen said...

Ohhhh she's gorgeous Rosette. You colored her beautifully. I just love those little flowers, and well, actually I love everything about this... ha ha
Great Big Hugs
Lynda

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love the colour combo, just so striking!! Hugs Juls

Janiel/ janny said...

wow your coloring is FAB!!!! Love the card....WONDERFUL!!!
hugs, Janiel

Sarah said...

What a wonderful card, absolutely gorgeous xxx

Jodi said...

This is just too cute and adorable! I love the image and colors you used on her too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Debbie Pamment said...

Wow – what a fabulous job you’ve done with the challenge – your card is gorgeous. Wonderful colour combo too.
Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Rosette, fabulous colouring and stunning colour combination.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Sheila said...

Ok...this belongs in a craft magazine! Your coloring is outstanding...I hope it rubs off on me. AWESOME and of course, I love your color choices & papers! hehehe

Tasha said...

Wow this is so beautiful, the colours are so striking and your colour work is gorgeous
love tasha xx