Monday, August 3, 2009

John's Pure Prayer






Today I want to present you someone special.. another "newcomer" to the world :) This is John. Isn't he the cutest boy ever.. saying his simple and pure prayer, interceding for someone.. together with his best friend : Teddy!







I can tell you.. this is the first time I fell in love with Digital images - and this thanks to her: Mo Manning! My gosh she just amazes me with the lovely images she comes up with.. you find a new one.. or more; almost everyday!

Click on the link above the badge to be taken to her Blog.



Mo's Blog and Shop







This is how I coloured John.. very lightly as the style he was drawn in is like he's in pencil. I love this technique.. seems like a real piece of art. Isn't he darling??? :)







I have used Friday Sketcher's sketch for this week, and added some pearls, mini flowers, a hat pin and big dewdrops :) I hope you like him. I still have to decorate the inside, but wanted to share him with you. Good night, and I hope to hear from you.. Do come often, I have some lovely things in mind to share with you :) Peace!!









Thanks for looking

16 comments:

Jo said...

This is so, so beautiful. I just love Mo's images and you did just a perfect job with this one!!

Jo xx

Lim said...

Love it!!! Beautiful coloring, layout and details. WOW!
Hugs,
LIM

Tammy said...

WOW...this is really quite stunning!!! I would love to know how you colored it! I am just in awe!!!! You have an absolutely amazing blog!

Jacque said...

Rosette, he is beautiful...so soft and loving!! Your coloring is gorgeous and all the details you have used on this card are STUNNING...Lots of hugs..Jacque

Cassie_lu said...

I just gasp everytime I see this. You colored it so well that it really looks like a watercolored card that you would buy in a store. What did you use to color it?

Rach said...

wow!!!!
Rosette i am stuck for words.. this is amazing.. Hugs Rachxxx

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning, love the image and the colouring is just wonderful! Anesha

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a talent you are
x
Vicky

Aunty Sue said...

Breath taking saw on my dashboard and had to have a closer and closer look.

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Rosette,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Emma said...

Wow such a stunning card and amazing colouring.
I totally adore Mo's drawings.
Emma x

Linda Carson said...

Love the soft elegance of your artwork! I'd give it a 10...PERFECT!!

Andrea said...

A wonderful card! The little boy is so nice and your color is so very perfekt!
many greetings
Andrea

Susan said...

Rosette this is just beautiful and I see Mo agrees because she put your card on her blog! What a wonderful compliment that is!

Bev said...

OMW!!!! What a gorgeous card sweetie, love the beautiful colours and wonderful layout and your colouring is AMAZING!!!!! x

Marsha said...

I fell in love with this on mo's pcp gallery, the colouring is just amazing, what colour did you use for his hair, if you don't mind me asking.

Marsha xx