Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lovely Hanglar Only GDT

Happy Sunday my friends. I hope it has been a blessing-filled week for you, and that you are geared for a new week. I also hope you are enjoying Summer, whatever Season it is wherever you live.

Today I am sharing with you my first of two cards as Guest DT member for Lovely HAnglar only challenge blog. If you are a frequent visitor of my Blog, you might know that these stamps are my favourite line of stamps, together with Magnolia and EB stamps.

Today's challenge theme we have for you is a colour theme, and Ilona has chosen Pink and Grey. Wow.. what a combo! I had fun making my card, not an everyday combination, and these HAnglars are perfect for a girlie, classy creation.






This is what I came up with :)


I have used Capella DP from Basic Grey, and the middle piece is from the Sugared line. Dark grey papers for matting are Core'dinations line.






Pink rose is from Magnolia, and the smaller grey roses are Prima, form Bunny-Zoe's. I coloured my imae using Copics, and added quite some bling and accents. The tag behing the image is made from a Clear stamp from Stampology (another Birthday item from Iris' lovely BRAK :)))

I stamped it directly on DP, using Staz- On ink, and I can use the upper part, or the behind for a personalised message. I added some bling on the centre of the flowers. Cool, huh? :)







I hope you like it, and that you'll let me know what you think of this cutie. Thank you for welcoming me back after my short vacation, and I hope you'll check out the fantastic Pink and Grey creations on Lovely HAnglar Only Challenge Blog. I look forward t see your amazing creation there. Remember that only HAnglar images are permitted in our challenge.




Copics used:

Skin: E 000, 00, 21, R 20
Hair: YR 0000, Y23, YR23, E57
Clothes: N0, 2, 4, 6
R 0000, 00, R20, 81, 83

Challenges I'll enter are:


Friday Sketchers: Sketch used
Creative Inspirations: Recipe
Stampavie and More: Black, White and one colour (fingers crossed the greys are counted as blacks
Smiles!!

Rosette

20 comments:

~*Joni said...

Just beeeeautiful Rosette! I love seeing your work with Hanglar images, your coloring and embellishments are just so beautifully done. Hope you are well my friend, happy Sunday!!

Sheila said...

WOW...absolutely stunning!!! You didn't miss making cards much, huh? LOL Love your artwork!!

Hugs, Sheila

Renkata said...

Such an adorable card.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful creation !!! I love this combo colors !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Susan said...

She is a cutie. I love pink and grey together.I can tell you had fun making this card because it is beautiful!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a beautiful card & the pink & grey colour scheme works well.
I love this image xx

Aunty Sue said...

what a fab colour combo and stunning card

Tanja Schurat (vorm. Kortmann) said...

Great card !!!Very lovely !!!
xxx
Tanja

Tanja Schurat (vorm. Kortmann) said...

Great card !!!Very lovely !!!
xxx
Tanja

maxine said...

Hello Rosette this is a stunning card, I love the colour combo and a great lo hugs maxine

Christina C. said...

Hello Rosette! What a magnificent creation! You colored this sweet image to perfection and the layout, papers and embellishments are luscious! I think I spot Stempelglede on the top left corner.
What a brilliant work of art!

Giò said...

Such a lovely card!!! This image is sooo cute!!
Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.

Hugs
Giò

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous! Love the colour combo and the sparkly pom poms are just the perfect finishing touch! Hugs Juls

eliana said...

what pretty little cards they are. How are you finding the heat of the summer? i hope you have air conditioning there in malta!

Iris Wiechmann said...

This is an absolutely wonderful card Rosette! Your coloring is superb as always and I LOVE the idea of the tag behind the image. (Glad you like the tag stamps *smiles*)

Big hugs,
Iris

Elise said...

Rosette ... wow! This blows me away! These colors you've chosen are BEAUTIFUL, and every single detail you've included on here are STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS! My goodness! Love love love it!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Anonymous said...

Между прочим, не зря blogonews называется местом сбора всего самого интересного. [URL=http://blogonews.net]Интересные новости[/URL] - несомненно правильное название ресурса.

Carole said...

Gorgeous card, such an adorable image!
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :)

Marina said...

Wow! That's absolutely gorgeous!
I love the papers and all embellies, they're sooo beautiful and the design is fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

Riet said...

Ohhhhh wowww Rosette,this is so wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx