Thursday, February 26, 2009

Angelic Wishes- CCC1



Over at The Greeting Farm Blog there is an ongoing challenge called The Case of The Curious Card. They chose a card... this time it's Kristine's card..which you'll find here and we have to case it; thus making a different card with the same layout. My take on this challenge is today's card.





I have used teal and pink as my main colours, and Angel Anya is the VIP in here :)
I used Distress inks and refillers to colour her in, and crystal stickles for her wings. I also gave her some polka dots. To embelllish I used element stickers from Urban Prarie Basic Grey, which obviously match the same DP.





Then I stamped the teal satin ribbon with some swirls, and also the upper right hand corner of the card.. like Kristine's. I added some self- adhesive gems, and also decorated the inside with the same papers.I REALLY enjoyed myself putting up this card. There are some lovely entries.. but I would really love to win!! :) Fingers crossed. Kristine herself will choose the winner!



The inside of the card.


Don't forget that you'll find these gorgeous Stamps Basic Grey Papers and Inks at Roses on Paper, and you know what... Summer has LOVELY YUMMY Blog Candy going. You can find the link in my sidebar on the candy's Picture.

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Rosette,love the cute Anya and the pretty colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Susan said...

Awesome as always Rosette! I love what you did with the ribbon.

Jessica Diedrich said...

JUST GORGEOUS!

Classroomfree said...

another gorgeous make sweetheart - you are certainly on a roll with your crafting mojo at the moment, your makes are brilliant!