Monday, September 1, 2008

Pink and Black - CB Forum Competition


I wished to take part in this challenge, and with the busy week I had I almost forgot that today was the closing date!! :O
Anyway, I wished to experiment with this image that I received from Maxine this week in a frienship swap, and designed a card based on these two colours. I will be giving it to one of the kids for her bBirthday, which was earlier this week!! I know I know.. better late than ever! I promised her that she will get it!! :)

I named this card "Fashionista", because she is one!! She loves to dress up... she's a GIRL, what you expect!! ;) I also used a tag that was with some new clothes.. what do you think of this idea?? You like it?

4 comments:

Christine (Craftling) said...

Hi, Rosette.. you word verification free girl, you!! ;o)

I would love to comment on your card, but I need more effective face furniture to see it! lol ;o) It's a bit wee for me. Can you post a bigger pic, please? (But from what I can see, it looks delightful, and from what I know of your cards, it is certain to be gorgeous!)

Chris xx

ANGELO said...

I love your card. That hippo make me smile!! :)

Thanks for commenting in my blog! When i comes to Huskies they have this rumor hanging over them that they are not friendly. I think that comes from people who haven't had anything to do with Huskies which is used to family-life. In my community there are several Huskies and they are all soooo friendly. They are all very kind to children. I have myself two children and I haven't had any problems with the dog versus the children. The only problem we have is the dog is quite strong when it comes to the children walking the dog. That goes for the youngest one! But they both takes the dog for at walk every day.

We have a lot of people that are surprised over how calm and friendly dog a Husky is. A Siberian Husky isn't the biggest one of the polardogs and I think the biggest one are not so friendly as the smaller ones. We also have a female dog, and they are normally more calm than the male-dogs.

When it comes to a garden we haven't got one either. We have a terrace where the dog can stay outside if it likes, but normally she prefers to stay right beside us.

One thing it is important to remember about this kind of dog is that they love to excersice! We are walking the dog three times a day, 30 minutes each time (at least). So it is not a dog you have if you can't go outside everyday.

Have a nice day!

Kristin :)

Sequin Bead said...

gorgeous card!

btw, love the piece of music "i believe! i believe! in you!!!" my kind of music x

Christine (Craftling) said...

Now, see, that''s MUCH better! And - as I predicted - the card is gorgeous! Very pink. ;o)

Chris xx