Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Featured as Blog of the Week :)

Wow... I'm truly honored!!Today I found a message telling me that my Blog was featured as " Blog of the week" at A Faith Perspective. Go and have a look, gosh, I'm blushing! :)) Anne told me : "thanks for being a Proud child of the King" ..


Such wonderful people around...


Also, yesterday a lovely blogging friend of mine, Katherine sent me these




They're so lovely. I have Magnolias, and other types of cutie images. So lovely!!
Thank you so much Kath, you're so generous. send you hugs. xxx


Ain't I lucky to have such wonderful persons in my life?? :)

This week , now that I have the camera, I will be showing you, time and again, some of the free hand drawings I used to do... so keep coming to peep. Meanwhile ( i have to go and start my DT card of next week's challenge)..
Blessings to you.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ooh, well done you! Thanks for entering my challenge! Good luck! xx

Anonymous said...

How great to hear that you liked the stamps:):) I was thinking to set together a little christmasgift for you as well :) When my hobbyroom is all set and so on =) Hope everything's allright with you!!

Biiiig hug from Cathrine <3