Monday, April 26, 2010

Splashing Good Times- BNW DT

Happy Monday my dear friend!

I hope you had a lovely weekend.. filled with so much sunshine.. outside or inside your home. If you were surrounded by warmth and love.. then it was definitely a warm weekend ;) Mine was lovely, surrounded by peace and love, couldn't ask for anything better :)



Belle and her friend here had such a warm Sunday, that they decided to cool off!! How cute are they playing in water!! Oh I'm already being reminded by our dear kiddies that SOON Summer is coming, and we'll head off "everyday" to the beach/ pool!! My goodness kids are crazy about water! :)







And I just love seeing them having a good time, even if I prefer to be doing something else !! :))Don't forget that you can purchase this cute image here.. and you'd better hurry and get it.. there are only 3 Splashing Good Times stamps left in the Store, if you think about getting it twice..you may be disappointed later !





See the shine? I got that effect using Crystal Lacquer :)







Have a fantastic week! And thank you for coming to visit me today, I am honoured to have you here to share my work with you. God bless you. Smiles!







Thanks for looking

10 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Rosette. Love the adorable image you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x

Juls said...

Just gogeous!! Loving the tartan paper! Hugs Juls

Rach said...

loving the shine Rosette, looks fabulous.. as does your colouration and attention to detail.. xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Rosette,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lilian said...

Gorgeous coloring Rosette! Love the shine too!

Renkata said...

Beautiful card Rosette,
I love how you have coloured the image.

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Rosette. I do live that image, very sweet!
Clairex

coldwaters2 said...

This is so fabulous those papers along with that image is a pure delight.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sheila said...

How did I miss these little two having so much fun. Gorgeous!!!

Susan said...

Cute image and colored beautifully. Another great card my friend!