Sunday, January 3, 2010

Beary Big Hugs to You!



How is your year till now? Well, thank God mine is on a very good start, lovely days and a gorgeous release with which I can't stop playing! Whew.. it got my mojo jogging fast! And I know lots of you are liking these new Belles 'nd Whistles stamps.. they are just darling!! right? I hope you already ordered yours from Summer's Store or from the retail shops from where these are available. You can check which are those shops by visiting the BnW online store.










Today's card features the fantabulous Beary Big Hugs, another wonderful all year through stamp. I had such fun with it! I immediately saw it in Teal and Pink, and I went through my papers till I found the gorgeous Basic Grey Two Scoops pack. I knew I still had some of its papers still. They fit this cute girl perfectly.









For the card's layout I used KLSNS sketch, I knew it will work lovely with that flying hair. I will also enter it for the Copic Creations challenge, as it is Colouring Fur. It's the first time I tried doing it without tutorials, but I wll find some time to check them out, as I love learning from those who are more experienced than me.







The sentiment I used is a DCWV rub on. I rubbed it on a piece of white cs, mated it with pink, and then I decided I want to add dimension to it. So I made three layers of 3D Crystal Lacquer, leaving it to dry after each layer. It was hard getting it all even, as I accidently scratched it with my fingernail during the second layer, but it's acceptable I think.









As for the inside I used some more of the same paper pack, and I used one of the Grunge set from Stempelglede for the upper panel and in the middle I used a Stampin' Up sentiment, which I matted with teal cs. That pretty checked flower is from a flower embellishment tube which I was given by my lovely friend Jacque. Thank you sweetie!! :)





I hope you like it, and that you'll be back soon to visit me and my creations again soon. Hopefully I'll inspire you to use thse stamps and other things that makes crafting like magic.. creating a bit of yourself from some "little" things.

Smiles!

Stamp: Beary Big hugs (Belles 'nd Whistles)
Paper and Brads: Basic Grey
Sentiments: DCVW rub on, Stampin Up
Dewdrops and Black Ink: Roses on Paper
the rest is from stash


Copics I used:

E000, E00, E11, E17, E21, E29 E31
N0, N2, N4, N6 100Black
R000, R22, R32, R81, R83
BG000, BG10, BG09, BG13, BG72, BG75



Thanks for looking




15 comments:

Maria Therese said...

beautiful! kove your coloring!!

jenny said...

Another beauty! Fabulous colouring and I love the papers and layout x

Jenny xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

PHEW ..... This is just a Stunner Rosette!!! WOW, I can't get enough of this cutie!!!
Fabulous card, inside & out! I am just in awe of your talent!
Great Big Hugs,
Lynda =)

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Just stunning!! I can only imagine how long this remarkable card took to make!! Your "vision" in seeing this card from beginning to end inspiring!! Thank you so much!
Happy New Year!
Sue Brailey

Tindaloo said...

absolutely love this card! the image & coloing is perfect :)

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! I just love love love these images!! What a beautiful layout, fabby papers and gorgeous coloring!! I can't wait to get this one!! HUGS

Kelly L said...

What a beautiful card, Rosette! Your coloring and shading are superb! I love the lacquer on the sentiment, and the inside is just as beautiful. You also used one of my favorite BG DPs -- Two Scoops! :) We have a few packs of this left in the store. Thanks for playing along at KL Stampin N Scrappin! Hugs, Kelly

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is stunning! I found time to play along with this sketch too!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Jo Nevill said...

Stunning Rosette, just love the BasicGrey papers you have used and that beautiful stamp too. Your colouring is just perfect.

Happy New Year to you.

Hugs,

Jo xxxx

Kathy said...

GOrgeous card! Love your colors and your coloring is pure perfection!! Pretty papers and pearls! So pretty!
:)Kathy

Anne H. said...

Your card is gorgeous!
I love the image and your painting is fab!
Lovely details and colors.
Happy New Year!
Anne :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great papers and detail used for this adorable card!

coldwaters2 said...

Totally adorable that image is fabulous as is your papers and colour choice wonderful work.


Hugs
Lorraine x

Kristine said...

Super CUTE!! Love your coloring and those fabulous flowers *Ü* Great job with the DPs too! Thanks so much for entering our sketch challenge at KLSNS!!

Juls said...

wow!!! This is just stunning!!! I love your colouring it is amazing!! and such a gorgeous combo of papers! definitely a masterpiece!! Hugs Juls