Thursday, September 17, 2009

Special Announcment- Oh I'm so excited! :)

I'm sorry I was away for some days this week. School will start on the 29th here, and having quite some kids here, it takes me some time to settle doen uniforms, copybooks, stationery and all the stuff they wil be needing! If you missed me.. I'll try and be a better blogger next week. And boy I have every reason to do so!!


And now on to the exciting news I have for you:
Tomorrow it's Belles 'n Whistles release time again!! Yippee!!

We will be having a lovely special DT Blog hop - showing you Belles´n´Whistles Wonderful YUMMY Fall collection, designed by Elisabeth Bell. All the DT members are so excited - and I am sure you´ll be as excited as we are once you see the beautiful new stamps! They are YUMMY in every sense!! lol

We´ll start with the hop tomorrow 9 am CEST (Central European Summer Time) at the Belles´n´Whistles blog. More details can be found there tomorrow that time - just make sure you´ll be there! You have the rest of the day to participate, to give time to all with different time zones. The more.. the merrier!

You'll find the list there for the Hop.. and some candy for you to win as well, no? What fun it will be!! I hope to see you there.. and here!! :)
good night!!



Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Sharon Mi. said...

I luv, luv, luv, this wonderful card! Fabulus stap, lovely layout and embelishments. Oh, and the pie looks so scrumptious! I'm having fun hopping over to each blog.

Heather Huggins said...

Yummy!! Beautiful card!!