Monday, August 17, 2009

My first Copic Coloured card :)

Oh yes! This year my Birthday was surely fab. A lot of friends thought of me and sent me goodies for my Special Day, adding to the Blessings of friendship with which they enrich me all year through! :) An anonymous admirer of my creations sent me a whole bunch of Copics to try.. and oh! I was over the moon when I recieved them!! :) I'm so lucky indeed! Also today I recieved a lovely gift from dearest friend Peta :) ..all through the way from Australia :) a personalised stamp! How cute! I will show it to you in my next post. From Australia I also recieved my Motivet stamps today, so expect to see them here in a while :)









So.. without further ado, I present you my first Copic creation :) I decided to use A Whiff of Joy image. This time I want to recieve a lot of comments from you experts (and non)out there!I want to see some tips for me to get better for next time. I can't get Copic Certification from here, so YOU will have to be my teachers :)PLEASE

I am still very much behind your lovelt Copic colouring, but that's okay. I love to learn and try to improve. I was very much afraid to colour "too much", so maybe she's a bit pale for your taste? :)







I used A Spoon Full of Sugar Sketch, and Lemonade Basic Grey paper, together with some scraps from my left over pieces. I turned the sketch sideways though, to fit my image properly. Thanks for the lovely sketch Camilla.

Big hugs to you all, and I do really wish to read what you would like to help me with when it comes to these lovely tools in my hands. Hugs and Smiles!!








Thanks for looking

13 comments:

Jodi said...

I am no expert but LOVE my copics! I think you did a great job with them for the very first time! =)
It is a very pretty colored image!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! cant belive it your fisrt time with copics! Love the colours you have used! such a beautiful card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

How fun! So happy for you that you got some Copics and this creation is STUNNING!

Rach said...

she looks gorgeous to me sweetie, a wonderful job with your colouring.. I am not copic certified either and learn alot from visiting others..
hugs rachxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Rosette,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Classroomfree said...

oh wow oh wow oh wow - just stunningly gorgeous!

Anki said...

I think you did a great job my friend! I am learning as well. I got myself a lot of Nenah Crest Papers - they really help me when I work with my copics - since the colours blend easily. I got that tip from my sweet friend Jeanette in Canada. Kramis - Anki

AShu93 said...

Your coloring is terrific! Not too pale at all.

Lim said...

WOW!!!! This is your first card with Copics for real?.. Looks FABULOUS!!!! Rosette, you are sooo good with coloring. I will have to move to Malta so I can take classes with you my friend. She look beautiful!!!!
Love it, love it, love it!!!
Hugs,
LIM

Bev said...

Such a fabulous card sweetie, your colouring is AWESOME!!! xx

LORi said...

Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

wow,these are so cute and awesome..
I love this ..


--
Michell
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Lilian said...

Hello Rosette! I am sorry I have not blog hopped for awhile..
Your first card with the copics?? It is magnificent! I am no copics expert either and learn what I can through other people's blog.