Friday, July 31, 2009

A Spooktacular Creation

Hi everyone!



Happy Friday! I hope you had some fun checking out all the DT creations with Birthday Anya :)

Just ONE more day before the HUGE "Happy Anyaversary" Bash! Are you all excited!??? I can't wait! I had so much fun creating with the new releases that YOU will be able to buy in less than 24hrs here :)






Please stay tuned to the TGF blog, our PCP page, and Club Anya blog for some surprises throughout the day! All releases will go live for sale at MIDNIGHT tomorrow and the festivities begin at 9am until 9pm, so keep checking as we will be popping in and out throughout the day!








Now, speaking of today... if you didn't pop-in yet get over to Club Anya blog as soon as you finish here! There are some Fang-tastic creations with The Greeting Farm's new set "Spooktacular" :)




Here is a door hanger that I've made with some lovely mini-stamps that are included in its set. I think it can be put on a door for a lot of our teenage kids' rooms... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!! lol








When I came for this creation I was a bit confused, as because we don't really celebrate Halloween that much in Malta (other some school activites on the day), I had no papers etc related to this theme. But then I thought of the Blessing called "computer.. internet" and I searched for free Halloween papers online! Yes.. there are many fantastic ones, but then I used Microsoft word to make this lovely background for the hanger.


I stmaped three of the mini stamps and coloured with Distress ink. I made them as Spooky as can be!! :)

I punched R-I-S-K circles from a DCWV Alphabet book, and cut the circle with my nesties. Next I added the ribbon, which luckily I had from a ribbon swap I had taken part in, and stamped the sentiments " Happy Halloween", "Spooktacular" and "Bewitched", which are also part of the set.

Finally I popped the images on 3D foam tape, and coloured in the bats with a black glitter pen, for some added shine.






I hope you like it and please, do go and check the other DT works. You can find the links in my sidebar, or at Club Anya Blog.

Happy weekend, and hope to hear from you here , and tomorrow in our Blog hop.








Thanks for looking

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your door hanger Rosette, those mini ian and anyas are so cute, i really think i need to get this set, even tho we don't really celebrate Halloween here :)

I love how you've coloured your images, very dark and spooky, very inspiring.

Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Rach said...

this is brilliant Rosette, love your spooky doorhanger. hugs rachxx

Kim said...

Super cute! Love the door hanger idea!

Jessica Diedrich said...

You are so brilliantly talented Rosette! I am so happy to have you on this team! I love this project-I esp love the little Mummy's face-you did an amazing job on this!

WickedPixie said...

WOW! I love this! Your coloring is amazing and this is such a clever idea!! You really did make them spooky!! :-)Traci

Lim said...

This is so funny and cute... :)) Great idea.. I will NOT enter in that room. :))
Hugs,
LIM