Sunday, July 26, 2009

I won!! I won!!




Oh my dear!! I had to tell you about it! I just can't keep it for little ' ol self!! lol I won the Kellie Winnell competition I blogged about yesterday!! Yippee :)) For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, please read the post below this, dated yesterday.







I was chosen by Kellie and Stephanie (owner of Motivet stamps) to win these fabulous stamps!! Man I'm in love with these cuties, and I hope I will be able to make beautiful cards with them just like thei talented Dt.. you lucky gals! :)

I'm off to celebrate and do .. once more.. a happy dance *does me good for my wieght) !! :)

Happy Sunday everyone!



Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Rosette, you deserve to win!

Anki said...

Congratulations sweetie! You so deserve it and can't wait to see what you will create. Kram - Anki

Jacque said...

Congratulations and YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE...could not have happened to a better lady!!! HUgs...Jacque

Susan said...

Woooooohoooooooo! Congrats!!!!!!I'm doing the happy dance with you Rosette! Those sure are cute stamps.

Iris Wiechmann said...

YAY Rosette! I just visited Kellies blog and read that you won!!!!!! Yipieee! That is so great and I'm joining in the happy dance!!! Congrats sweetie that is so well deserved! Looking forward to your creations with these cute stamps!
The card you made for the challenge was breathtaking!!!

Big hugs
Iris