Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Do All the Good You Can.. CC Thursday- Challenge 29




This week the theme for the challenge is
Lots of sparkle!

The team wanted to see lots of sparkle.. and that's what I did on this card... made for this week's Cute Card Thursday. I made it with a RAK in mind.. made to go to someone special :)
I had fun doing it, and it always relaxes me so very much. I had to play with fine glitter, glues and gen pens to acquire all this sparkle (without trying to overdo it), but I did sparkle myself after that!! lol





For this beauty I used:
White and dark Purple Cardstock
K- Ology Verdena and Peabody DP
Purple Papermania Embellishment Kit (fibres and eyelets)
Satin purple ribbon
Self adhesive gems
Fine purple glitter
Gel pens for flower centres and faux stitching
plastic charm
Fiskars Border Punch
Lace
Baubles
This cute Fairy I received in Blog candy win (I think it's Lily of the valley)
Simple Thoughts Clear stickers

Hope that you have a peaceful day, sending you showers of Blessings :)
Rosette.xx


6 comments:

Olga Pope said...

This is very pretty.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

maxine said...

Wow a fantastic card Rosette.

Bev said...

Fabulous card Rosette, the colours and papers are gorgeous. Love the sweet little fairy too

hugs Bev x

craft mad Jenny said...

really lovely,

jenny

Anki said...

Hej! Thank you for your kind words. I saw that the link to Lim's blog candy did not work from my blog. I have fixed that error now, so if you go to my blog and click on her picture - then it should work. Kram - Anki