Saturday, September 6, 2008

Orient Pride- My first ever ATC





Well, this is it - my First one.. and it HAD to be Oriental.. this style fashinates me. I don't know why, and I don't know exactly when or how it started, but I love their style, the images, their art. I do remember though that already as a child I had a bit of attraction to all that is oriental. Anyway, thaks to Lauren's challenge here... I present you.. my First ATC!

Ingredients:

Dark green cardstock and brown/golden Bazzill
Mary Rahder Oriental papers (which I slightly burned for that antique feeling)
Decoupage butterfly cut and layered from Mary Rahder Oriental Decoupage papers as well
Brown Organza and thin black satin ribbons
Earth Palette square brads
Studio G clear stamp
Light and dark Brown inkpads
Gold glitter glue

As always, I appreciate your comments on this one, especially from those who are more into the art of ATCs,cause I don't know if this is the right way to do them.

Peace and Blessings
Thanks for looking

6 comments:

Anastácio Soberbo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leanne said...

Hi Rosette - I think this ATC is stunning!! Excellent for your first one!

Leanne (Leebs)
xxx

Lauren said...

Rosette, your ATC is amazing!! So glad you have taken the plunge and made one!! Beware you may be hooked now!! Lol
Thanx 4 entering this week!
Lauren xx

Karin said...

Hi Rosette,

for a first time this is a great ATC.
Love the oriantal picture and the colors.

Thanks for entering my candy.
Good luck in the draw.

Have a nice Snday.
xoxo karin

Rachel said...

wow, its so gorgeous, I can't believe you haven't made one before..I love it..

hugs

Rachelxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

There is no right or wrong way to make an ATC, Rosette, as long as the size is right. :o)

This is amazing, but that doesn't surprise me.. You are very talented! :o)

Chris xx