Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friday Sketchers - Sketch 21 By Scrap Mumur





This week at Friday Sketchers there was a lovely sketch, as always, to follow, and having an evening where I could spare some time , I decided to try a challenge or two. I loved this sketch, and luckily this is one of the challenge blogs that you don't have to use a certain Brand of stamps to be able to enter. So I could make an entry :)

I hope you love it.. first I based my card on browns and orange, in the end I included some greens as well. I loved the effect and its colours. What about you??






I used DP from RAKs and from stash scraps,
Tilda image that was a part of a RAK as well ( I do have lovely blogging friends who think of me! ) Hugs .xx
Sentiment and watering can stamps from Cuddly Buddly
flower stamp Studio G
Nestabilities
Buttons from stash
Flowers from Winning Prize (they did come at the right time!! )
Brads

13 comments:

Anki said...

Thank you for your sweet words and for adding me to your blog-list. That really made my heart warm! Also - thank you for participating in my blog candy. So fun to have people from all corners of the world participating. Love - Anki

~* Donna *~ said...

hiya thanks so much for the lovely welcome to the team xxx

Heidi said...

Your card is so beautiful.
Love all the details and the colors.
Great job
Thank you for taking part in FS challenge

Hugs from
Heidi

~* Donna *~ said...

hi Rosette I have emailed you today regarding a blog facelift

please email me on info@craftykrafts.co.uk so we can discuss what you want to have done

take care xx

Murielle said...

Great card, love the papers and colours you have used. All the details are great too. Love also your colouring.
Thanks for participation FS.
Mumur

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful Tilda and lovely flowers.

Sari said...

so beautiful details in your card! Great combination!

maxine said...

wow fantastic card Rosette

Unknown said...

oh what a funny and so lovely card you´ve made. it looks so fabulous and pretty.

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the details. Jillix

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the details. Jillix

tiggertastic said...

wow this has to be my fav on your blog, it is outstanding. I love the use of earthy colours. Fantastic !

Sarah x

Bev said...

Stunning! Love the warm autumnal colours and darling image. hugs Bev x