Thursday, October 7, 2010

Unforgettable Tilda

Well Happy Thursday my dear friends









I am back with a Magnolia card today to share. Oh how I had missed my Magis. It seems ages since a friend of mine sent me these stamps.. I really wanted to use them.. and the matching fabulous Magnolia papers... one of my favourite's! :)



So I will be the leaving the photos to talk instead of me today.. I am in a hurry, but was really looking forward to blog this card. It features princess Tilda on the front, and darling Prince Edwin on the inside, waiting for his cute princess.











As I said I used Magnolia papers (on the front, cause I can't get myself to use them on the insides!:))








Large rose is also Magnolia. It was white, and I sprayed it with glimmer mist, for more interest. Small brown ross are Prima. Sentiment was in my stash, can't remember what brand it is, sorry. Lace from our local Sewing Centre, pearls are Basic Grey... yummy!.








Copics I used to colour my image are:



E 000, 00, 11, 13, 21, 25, 29, 31, 35, 95
BG 0000, 19, 13, 72, 75
N 2, 4, 6, 8
Y23





The inside view of my card





Challenges I am entering this card into are:

Just Magnolia Monthly Special: Anything goes
Wild Orchid Crafts: Stitch it up (I used faux)
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Sparkle and Shine
Creative Card Crew: Bloomin Marvellous
Sketch Saturday: Sketch used







Have a Royal rest of the week! Blessings and Smiles!

Rosette

9 comments:

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous! Love the soft delicate colours, also love the text detail in the background, and the fact prince edwin is on the inside of the card is just the perfect finishing touch! Hugs Juls

Rach said...

Wow!!!
Rosette this is one delish card and the inside is just as yummy..xxxx

Renkata said...

Hey Rosette dear hi, I have missed your gorgeous projects.
Wow and sure she is unforgettable, so pretty and sweet.......ooohhh and Edwin, fantastic card dear just like I was in fairytell
Hug's
Renkata

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous and lovely card with also a gorgeous inside!! Beautiful coloring in nice colors.

Jacque said...

Rosette what an absolutely delightful card....such a cute story also!! Your coloring is so gorgeous and all the littel details you added are just too cute...Big hugs for you...Jacque

Christina C. said...

Awwwwhhh, such a gorgeous Tilda with her handsome prince....love your beautiful card, Rosette!

Luciana Kajiura said...

It is so cute!!! I love stamps and Magnolias. I have only two stamps magnolia, but I love!
Congratulations!
The colors are so beautiful! I love brown.
Hugs, Luciana.

Jo said...

Oh WOW! this is stunning!
Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Rosette,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x