Tuesday, October 26, 2010

BnW Dt challenge- Late!!

Hi my dear friends!

It is already Tuesday... oh my time is really flying by!! It seem to have become impossible for me to meet deadlines.. time is always too short these days.

I want to make a quick post, as yesterday over at our wonderful BnW Challenge Blog, a new challenge has started. And I'm late in posting about it.


Our dear DT sister Gini came up with this fun challenge. She would like to see what you can do to either TRICK or TREAT us. This does NOT have to be a Halloween card, but simply a card that has a Trick to it, Or you can Treat us to something Super Amazing. You can find more details about what she's looking for on the BnW Challenge Blog.







I decided to play with this wonderful image , A child's Prayer, from the Forever Young Collection, using the wonderful sketch my lovely friend Jacque made for Friday Sketchers.

My card qualifies for the" trick" part, as I turned my layering piece (the one on the left) into a bookmark, also with a prayer theme. I forgot to take a photo of my bookmark outside the card, but I will do so later today, and I'll add it up.

I hope you like what I came up with. I used mainly pastel colours for this card, so I'll enter it also for the Wild Orchid Craft challenge for this week.





I hope you join us in this wonderful chaallenge. As you see, the possibilities are endless, and you have a fortnight to enter. You will also be in a chance to win some lovely BnW candy.

Last but not least.. do not forget to join us TOMORROW for a new Release Blog Hop, which we will be making. You will HAVE to see the new, lovely, wintery Belles 'nd Whistles release... it is ADORABLE I can tell you.

I just have to go and get rready for tomorrow. I can't afford to be late for THAT!!!

Blessings and Smiles!!

Rosette







As I promised, here is the photo with the bookmark in full view.





Have a lovely week!!

7 comments:

Michele Spera said...

love your idea with the bookmark added! precious image and love the shading:-)
very nice job:-)
XMicheleX

Renkata said...

wow Rosette, you are clever :) very great idea for the bookmark.
The pastel colours are so elegant and just perfect for this image.
Well done dear!!!!

JAYNE said...

Beautiful card Rosette, and love the hidden bookmark idea, I have not seen this image before its lovely.
Jayne x

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

This is one of the most beautiful card I've seen. Awesome job with the coloring and the colors and papers. And of course, your pretty bookmark. I love the whole design.

hugs
bobbi

Bev said...

Beautiful card honey, the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

Sheila said...

Absolutely precious!! Love the softness!

Hugs,
Sheila

Susan said...

Hello Rosette my friend! How are you? It has been awhile since I have been by. October was a super busy month for me as well as a month fighting the flu bug. Not much time for crafting and other fun things. I've just been going through your blog and checking all your creations since I was here last. I had to go pretty far back! As always your cards are just lovely and superb coloring. Your creations are so inspiring. I hope all is well with you.