Friday, August 27, 2010

Sending you hugs

Happy Friday my dearest friends!

I hope you had a wonderful week, and I want to thank you for taking time to come by my blog today. Sorry that I have been away.. again!!.. but I had a very busy week, and had to change my craft room(again) as we needed the space.. so it took me a couple of days to settle things down once more.








I am very late with my BnW DT care for tihs week, BUT you ARE STILL IN TIME TO JOIN US,as you have till SUNDAY TO MAKE A CARD... ANY CARD FEATURING A BNW IMAGE will do, as lovely Iris left if free and simple so that you can join in the fun.



I have used this lovely Beary Big Hugs stamp for my card, and I used Friday Sketcher's sketch.. but I am late for this challenge as well.. Sigh!!!

I hope you like it, and let me know what you think. Belle will send you a beary big hug if you do so :)





Coloured with Copics :)

Skin: E 000, 00, 11, 21

Blues: B 0000, 06, 91, 95, 97

Reds: R 0000, 20, 22, 24, 27

Oher colours: E 25, 35, 57, N6




Have a wonderful weekend, and I hope you join in the fun on our BnW challenge blog, to be in a chance to win a stamp of your own.

I will enter this card for the coming challenges (hoping I'm not late for these!!lol)

CRAFT: Birthday
ABC Challenge: Blue
Stamp Something: Card for a Girl
Wild Orchid Challenge: Make it Sparkle
Blessings and Smiles







Rosette

14 comments:

Elisa said...

An absolutely stunning card with beautiful colours.Elisa.x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Rosette,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

Rosette, I love this beautiful image and your coloring is nothing short of AMAZING! A phenomenal work of art!

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh Rosette, your work is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!
Those beautiful soft colors, and this "Beary Big Hug" is just the sweetest kind! Your coloring is wonderful as always! This was definitely worth the wait!
"Beary Biggest Hugs"
Lynda =)

sallysbitz said...

A beautiful card, & love the colour theme xx

Trimgym said...

Great card thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Renkata said...

hi, hi, hi..... so happy to see your beautiful cards back in the blogland. This sweet little girl is so precious. great colouring.

Elise said...

Oh Rosette! I just love this little girl! She looks as happy as can be on your creation .. which I must say is GORGEOUS as always! I love the pretty color combo, and your colouring of Belle with Teddy is STUNNING! What a BEAUTY this is! ;) I love it!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Eiglas said...

You never disappoint Rosette! Your cards are always a delight to see and I look for your name on the entries!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Maria said...

Gorgeous card Rosette! Really enjoy visiting your blog. There is so much inspiration from your beautiful layouts and colouring. Hugs, Maria

Irena said...

This card is adorable. Great image, lovely colored.
Wonderful details.

Andrea said...

Very great card - loveley details. Wonderful. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Lilian said...

Gorgeous work as always Rosette! Your coloring is always stunning!
Sorry to be late with the commenting..

Cathrine said...

Wow.....as usual (i'm really not surprized) a perfectly beautiful card from you! Love it! ♥ Hpoe u're fine darling♥