Friday, August 6, 2010

Long time, no share!!! I'm back! Mo's DT card

Happy Friday my dear friends!!

I have been away for my week on vacation, and I've so missed sharing wtih you my latest creations!! A week without glue, glitter and paper.. that's way too much!! lol

BUT I took my Copics and images, so at least I did not have to go without colouring as well.
I do hope you are all well, happy and enjoying Summer. But I so miss winter weather, I am looking forward to some cold and rain. So sorry to hear that in some places you might want some heat and summer weather, and you don't have it! For me, I think I had enough of this scorching heat and dryness everywhere. During Summer months I am not to be seen without a bottle of water near me, everywhere I go! :)




Anyway, the first image I coloured during my rest week was this cutie Strawberry Girl. I just Loved this imge as soon as I saw it, and was on my wish list from the very first day that Mo showed it on her Blog.








Isn't she darling? I teamed her up with a strawberry paper that my dear friend Sonja sent me, and with some cute red and white ribbons and embellishments that my sweet DT buddy Iris sent me for my Birthday. Mwah to both of you .x

The light blue background is made with chalks. Usually it doesn't really show in pictures. I hope you'll be able to see it.






The red pearls, lace and strawberry charm were forgotten items in my stash. It's been a while since I used them







Challenges for this card:

Papertake Weekly: White and Bright
Stamp with Fun: Sketch used
Crafty Cardmakers: Punches
Wild Orchid Challenge: Lace
Creative Card Crew: Cute and Girlie
ABC Challenge: August
Cute Card Thursday: Whateva!!




Free sentiments generously given to us from Caz.

Luckily for me this card can be entered into several challenges. I am making my list below. Sorry but I didn't have time to make comments too much around yet, but I'll try to come on over your blogs during the weeknd.. I'll start from the ones that leave me a comment below; because I REALLY appreciate you letting me know you've come here, and telling me what you think of my creations.

Sweet Summer hugs to you,
Smile, be happy.. and spread Love!

Rosette

26 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh wow Rosette! She IS darling! I could give her a hug she is so lifelike. I love your beautifully sweet card! Your colouring is outstanding.
Hugs
Kylie
(from very chilli Canberra, Aus)

Josephine said...

A really pretty card, and so summery with those strawberries.

Thanks for joining us in the Spotlight at crafty Cardmakers this time.

Andrea said...

Very great card - loveley image - wonderful color. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Rosette.

Hugs Riet.xx

Susan said...

Oh Rosette I too fell in love with this image the first time I saw her. She is just too cute. You made a beautiful card with her and love how you colored her. Those strawberries look real!

Wilma said...

beautiful card and your colouring is fabulous - think i need some lessons! :) x

Kathy said...

This is just adorable Rosette!! (Glad to see you back)
Love the colors and the white really makes it so pretty!! Love the details as well!! Your coloring is fabulous as always!!
I hate to admit but I am with you on the cold part!! LOL This summer has been so hot the kids don't get to stay out more than an hour or so!!
Hope you have a great week-end :)Kathy

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Rosette...just love the red 'n' white look...so clean and fresh x

Renkata said...

OMG now I got inspiration to colour my image :)
Thanks

Irena said...

This card is adorable beutiful.
The image is great colored.
The papers are gorgeous. The charm is great.

Hunnybunnycards said...

Stunning card Rosette, your colouring is perfect and the image is just soooo cute!

Barbaraxx

Christina C. said...

OMG, Rosette, this card is a work of art....love, love it!!!!!! This image couldn't possibly be any cuter!
Welcome back!

Cherie said...

Hi Rosette, A darling image so beautifully coloured love your lay out, thanks for joining creative card crew,
Hugs cherie

annyvials said...

I absolutely love this card, it's so beautiful and you're colouring is what I aspire to. Ann

CraftyC said...

Hi Rosette, so nice to see you crafting again. Your card is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. I would love some warmth & sunshine, typical english weather over here
Clairex

Fae said...

Saw your card over at Mo's page on Facebook and she gave me the link to your blog honey, your cards are gorgeous. Do you have any tips on how to get the skin right? I use ProMarkers Ivory and Blush but I never seem to get the blending right. I have copics too but I don't seem to get on so well with them. If you have any tips I would really appreciate it. You seem to have mastered it. Maybe I just need more practice????

Hugs, Fae xx
P.S Come over to England... it's pouring down here!!! lovely and cool too x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh what an absolutely beautiful card!
hugs
kim x

Juls said...

wow!! this is just too stunning! Hugs Juls

Deb said...

beautiful! I love the adorable image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is gorgeous. Fabulous understated colour work and brilliant vibrant berries. Do you happen to know where Sonja got this strawberry paper? I love it! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous and adorable card!! Love the red and white. I've the same image and I'm going it to use tomorrow.

Caroline said...

Wow!! This is just stunning and your image is so cute. Thanks for joining in with us at the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline x

Leann said...

So pretty!
Thanks for playing along with CCT this week :D
Hugs x

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous sweetie, the detail is simply stunning! Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

Dena said...

Oh this really is beautiful! I love it!
Thanks so much for joining in the Wild Orchid challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Dena said...

Oh this really is beautiful! I love it!
Thanks so much for joining in the Wild Orchid challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena